10 Chocolates We Love
1. Bean-to-bar chocolate flecked with salt, pepper and coffee from Salazon Chocolate Co.
2. Honest Chocolate: Raw, organic, vegan chocolate from South Africa that we honestly love.
3. From Madrid-based chocolatier comes ChocoLate Orgániko, made with organic chocolate sourced in the Caribbean in flavors like green anise, fleur de sel, olive oil, and Ethiopian coffee.
4. Nothing says I love you like a chocolate-covered scorpion from Edible.
5. Komforte Chockolate’s ramen noodle, French toast and lime-flavored tortilla chocolate seduces with out-of-the-bar thinking.
6. Hot cha cha chocolate. Pin-up calendar-style chocolates from Danish chocolatier, Brandhouse’s Chocolate with Attitude series.
7. Truffle truffle marries red wine with rich ganache chocolate. So good they named it twice.
8. A chocolate nugget ceiling, walls dripping with coco and endless ways to eat, serve and buy chocolate sweets at Tokyo’s 100% Chocolate Café.
9. Dark chocolate with pink pepper, semi-bitter chocolate with chili and spice, and milk chocolate with cocoa seed ‘criollo tostado’ steal our beating heart from Mexican-based Ki’xocolatl.
10. Two words: Beer and chocolate. Brew Bar.